We accept donations (from businesses and individuals) of items like cabinetry, plumbing and electrical fixtures, replacement doors and windows, sinks, tools, flooring, paint, and appliances. Pick-up is available. Tax donation receipts are provided.
Here is a list of items we generally accept:
(We recommend calling the ReStore before dropping off any donations; due to space restrictions and overstock we may not be accepting certain items from one week to the next.)
- Antiques - doorknobs, claw foot tubs, sinks, spindles, medallions, light fixtures, mantels
- Appliances - new, used items (less than 7 years old in good working order and clean; we do not accept dishwashers)
- Architectural items - mantels, columns (interior & exterior)
- Cabinetry & Countertops - for kitchen and bathrooms (less than 15 years old, in good condition, and no missing parts)
- Doors - solid wood, storm (interior, exterior)
- Electrical Fixtures and Supplies
- Fireplace Mantles & Hearths
- Flooring material (100 sq. ft. minimum) - Vinyl sheet and tile, hardwood/parquet, ceramic & porcelain tile, marble & granite
- Furniture - in good condition and no missing parts, tears, stains and from a pet free environment (Sofas/ Couches leather and vinyl ONLY. NO fabric sofas)
- Garden/Landscaping items
- Hardware - door handles, hinges, screws, nuts, bolts, and nails in original unopened boxes. No loose fasteners
- Insulation (New only)
- Lighting - lamps, chandeliers, ceiling fixtures, wall sconces
- Plumbing & HVAC supplies - faucets, couplings, sink strainers, shower heads, drains
- Sinks & Toilets (stainless steel & white only)
- Stair Rails, Newell Posts & Spindles
- Tubs & Showers
- Tools - Woodworking, Power & Hand tools with all accessories, batteries, etc.
- Vents - floor and ceiling
- Wallpaper - full rolls only
- Windows - complete double pane window units in good condition and no missing parts (no storm windows)
- Wood trim and moulding
- Other items are accepted. Please call or Email the ReStore to clarify
*Donated materials are picked up every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 9am and 3pm. We will contact you to schedule a pick up time.
** HHfH ReStore associates reserve the right to decline any donation not suitable for our needs.
**Due to costs we incur there is a nominal service charge based on geography for donation pick ups.
**** We do not barter.
In certain cases we can not accept some items, please click here to see current list of items we do not accept.